Job Title: Assistant Facilities Manager
Job ID: 766052
12 month FTC - Maternity Cover
Our client, a leading FM company in the UK, are looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager to work on an exciting project in Sheffield. This is a 12 month FTC.
• Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
• Ensure effective systems are established to support the operational needs of the Account
• Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
• Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account
• Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
• Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
• Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
• IWFM membership - desired
• IOSH Managing Safely - desired
• Skilled with microsoft packages
• Experienced managing small teams, management of direct and subcontract resource, preparation and management of operating documents etc.
On offer is a salary of up to £26k plus company benefits. If you are interested please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post