We are actively recruiting for a Senior Software Developer for our exciting client in central Bristol.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding how to manage and control complex software and libraries for a platform - Expertise in Jenkins, GIT etc is critical.
DSP / Algorithmic / Maths background – we are not looking for someone to develop algorithms, but an understanding of the maths and ability to map it to a clients architecture.
Experience in Audio, Video or Communications would be advantageous.
Embedded development – understand the constraints of embedded systems when developing code.
The candidate will lead a project, 80% hands-on, but will also coordinate the efforts of a small team (2-3) developers, and interact with functions such as our clients acoustic test team.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills;
- Experience with embedded systems;
- Familiarity with standard hardware protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, and USB;
- Able to comprehend hardware specs and schematics;
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Familiarity with high level languages such as Python or MATLAB;
- Familiarity with unit tests and Test Driven Development;
- An understanding of Continuous Integration systems;
- DSP or acoustic algorithm experience.
For more information, please contact David Trogu on 0117 917 4560