Job Title: Shift Engineer - M&E
Job ID: 766067
My client are an award winning Facilities Management business who are expanding at the moment. They pride themselves on offering fantastic opportunities for progression, development and training, as well as offering the chance to work on some prestigious contracts.
They are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer (ideally with an electrical bias) to work on a static site in York. This is to work on a really exciting contract/site. You will be working a 4 on, 4 off day and night shift pattern.
You will undertake both PPM and reactive maintenance to lighting, pumps, motors etc, as well as water checks.
You will be on call 1 in 3 weeks and you will require a DBS prior to starting due to the nature of the site.
• To undertake planned maintenance tasks, allocated by the CAFM system, to SFG20 or equivalent standard
• For reactive works, allocated by the CAFM system, to ensure effective response & resolution to satisfy customer needs
• Able to effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary
• Completion of tasks within SLA times, to meet KPI’s, achievement of first time fix and equipment uptime with tasks opened and closed in real time using the CAFM system
• To work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Planning and Dispatch team at a local level
• To provide regular updates to local Planning and Dispatch on task status
• To provide technical support as required, e.g. advice regarding major operational issues
• To take on an Authorised Person role when appointed by an Authorised Engineer
• Electrical/Mechanical maintenance qualification and experience - essential
• Understanding of commercial M&E service technologies
• Understanding of High Voltage systems
• Appreciation of refrigeration and A/C systems and the ability to provide control diagnostics and repair
• Current IEE Regulations qualification
• City & Guilds Electrical Test and Inspection
• Gas Safe certified
• F Gas
• Salary up to £29k plus £3.5k shift allowance
• Annual bonus scheme
• Excellent training and development on offer
• Up to 6% matched pension
• 33 days annual leave
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post