Job Title: Building Manager - Interim
Job ID: 766069
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading FM company on a rolling interim contract. They are looking for an experienced Building Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of day to day management of estates services. This is working on a health care contract.
You will work closely with the Senior Management Team on-site to ensure that the contract deliverables are achieved and that all Statutory requirements are meet. A key part of the role will be to lead the estates team to ensure all contract deliverables are met and that a high quality service is delivered to the client.
- To deliver, at all times, a high quality Estates Services within the Hospital by applying professional expertise and management control
- To assist as required in identifying and develop opportunities across the contract to enhance business and revenue growth
- To assist in developing, implementing and maintaining an Estates performance monitoring system
- To maximise the profitability of Estates operations by controlling costs
- To provide direct liaison with the Trust in estates matters and wider site issues
- To be involved in business development activities for the contract and support the Business Development Team as a whole when required
- To control all maintenance issues ensuring that workloads are prioritised in line with agreed strategies as agreed with the Head of Estates
- Professional knowledge (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Building) acquired through HND/degree (NVQ4/5) and specialist knowledge or equivalent level of knowledge acquired through courses and experience.
- Experience of working in a Healthcare environment - desirable
- Certified training in relevant areas
- Strong client management skills
On offer is an hourly rate of £20-25 depending on experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post