SAP Treasury Lead
Location: Lakeside, Portsmouth
Pay rate: £80,000
Candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance.
My client are recruiting for a role working as a SAP Treasury Lead in Portsmouth. The SAP Treasury Application lead is a crucial role in the SAP AMS (Application Management Services) organisation and is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP Treasury and Risk Management Solution to meet the business needs of the company cross divisional processes.
Working closely with our customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the Treasury specialist adds value to the AMS organisation through their knowledge of the SAP Treasury solution and knowledge of its integration with other modules and third parties.
- Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP Treasury solutions. Provide Application Management Support as a Lead in Incidents, Change Requests and Service Requests in treasury.
- Provide regular status updates and highlight issues to the Treasury team and the SAP Application Support Manager.
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards. Ensure the integrity of the SAP Treasury configuration of the SAP system across multiple landscapes.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
Skills, Experience & knowledge
- Excellent configuration, support and business knowledge in the following key areas in SAP Treasury and Risk Management:
- SAP Treasury and Risk Management
- Transaction Manager
- Hedge Management
- Exposure Management
- Commodity Management
- SAP Cash & Liquidity Management
- Cash Management
- Liquidity Planner
- SAP In-House Cash
- SAP Bank Communication Management
- SAP Financial Accounting
- Integration Experience with SAP Treasury and third parties (Reuters, SWIFT, Banks, Market data, etc.)
- Detailed understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional areas of SAP Treasury and SAP FI-CO.
- Proven experience in Treasury business processes/functions.
- Experience in working with ABAP team and complex functional specification (RICEFW).
If you would like more information on this role please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560