Job Title: Contract Manager
Job ID: 766073
My client, a leading FM company in the UK, are looking for a Contract Manager to work on a healthcare contract. You will be responsible for service delivery, compliance, client relationships, life cycle etc.
• To lead, direct and motivate the team to enable contribution to the best of their ability and maximise their potential
• Responsible for the management of the service delivery which meets / exceeds the needs of internal and external customers of the contract.
• Ensuring maintenance is carried out in line with budgetary and quality constraints and in line with agreed service levels and all relevant legislation.
• Produce and validate monthly reports for both the client demonstrating service compliance with contracts and sector targets
Develops effective working relationships with functions, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to improve operational performance
Provides accurate and punctual monthly reports
Detailed, ‘hands on’ knowledge of the estate and provision of services
Scope of works extended in service area adding to revenue and profit.
Excellent Customer skills with an ability to exceed customers’ expectations.
Strong leadership and delivery background in a similar environment
Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary betwee £50-55k
- Car allowance - £5200
- 5% bonus scheme
- Pension up to 5% matched
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunty, please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post