Job Title: Commercial Manager
Job ID: 766076
Working for a leading Facilities Management company, as a Commercial Manager you will be responsible for leading the commercial function across a contract in the education sector.
The role is covering sites mainly in Sheffield, with others in Doncaster, Derby, Croydon, Barnet and Newport. The value of these contracts are circa £10 million per annum and you will line manage a team of 4 QS'.
• Ensure the timely provision of accurate commercial reports and data to the business.
• Provide input and assist Divisional and Winning work teams to develop proposals to secure new opportunities
• Develop an understanding of the wider finance and property issues that may affect the Facilities business.
• Identify, manage, reduce and drive out unnecessary costs and inefficient activities
• Work with supply chain to promote and measure continuous improvement in terms of cost, quality and learning of all parties
• Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, risk registers and contingency are in place to manage a minimise risk
• Ensuring that all materials and suppliers are procured in an efficient manner with capable organisations in accordance with the procurement policy and procedures and ensure appropriate records are kept.
• Identify and develop the maximum potential of the commercial team
• Have a full understanding of TUPE and pension regulations and their impact on our business.
- Degree or similar in commercial management/quantity surveying
- MRICS membership or similar
- Highly experienced in commercial management roles, ideally with PFI experience.
On offer is a competitive salary up to £60k per annum plus company car plus other benefits.
If you are interested please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post