A new opportunity has become available to join an award winning team, our structures team have won a number of awards, including the ICE South West Community Award 2019 and the IHE South West Large Project of the Year award 2018 for the major refurbishment and improvement of the Bromley Heath Viaduct.
- Degree, HNC/HND or equivalent in a civil engineering related discipline.
- Significant experience in the design of highway and open space structures, particularly Bridges and Highway Structures.
- Significant experience in the inspection of structures being built to ensure they comply with approved drawings/designs/specifications.
- Experience of co-ordinating and delivering programmes and projects to meet clearly defined outcomes, outputs and budgets.
- Significant knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, the Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works and Eurocode standards.
- Be able to prepare and keep up to date project programmes using software such as Microsoft Project.
- Be able to build and lead teams of technical staff to help deliver the work of the Structures team.
- LTD Umbrella between £35.00 - £42.00 per hour.
- Yate, Gloucestershire
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560