My client based in Derby is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to ensure that all commercial and contractual aspects of the relevant projects are properly managed and controlled in an efficient manner.
There is a basic salary on offer between £40K - £50K + benefits package which includes a company car.
- Ensuring robust accurate and timely cost and value reporting at both project and contract level.
- Provide assistance, support and guidance on all commercial issues within the Projects.
- Preparation and management of subcontract and material Procurement Schedules Ensuring accurate cashflow reporting takes place
- Updating the monthly CVR, cost and commercial plans
- Preparation of internal Cost/Value Reports on a monthly basis to satisfy the requirements of the Commercial Manager and any other reports which may be required.
- Preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with the contract.
- Building and maintaining good client relationships
- HND/Degree qualification
- Civil engineering / utilities experience
- Member of RICS or other relevant professional body or working towards (not essential)
- Computer competent