SAP Basis consultant
Pay rate – discussed- will include bonuses
SC Security clearance required *essential*
My client are looking for a SAP Consultant for a role based in Portsmouth the ideal candidate will be responsible for Work within the SAP Basis team to provide appropriate response level in resolving SAP production environment issues and promoting change requests. To ensure that all SAP Production systems are available and performing as required, responding to system monitoring and alerts as required.
The role demands a SAP Basis Consultant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience who will be accountable for:
- Daily checks across all systems, responding
- To maintain SLA’s for incidents and Work Orders. Ensuring customers are updated on actions and progress to resolution.
- Working within the team to provide out of hours support.
- Responding to out-of-hours calls and monitoring alerts.
- System Maintenance during non-production hours
- Monitoring User sessions, Work processes, update records, lock entries and back ground processes.
- Applying patches, upgrades (e.g. kernel, HRSPS, STAPI, SAPJVM in line with the upgrade policy.
- Ensure MS Windows security patches are applied in line with BIS policy.
- Stop & start activities on the ECC system
- Reviewing start up logs & traces and ECC profiles
Qualifications and experience.
- Pro-active collaboration and stakeholder management will be second nature and a core strength. Ability to influence internal departments in order to obtain co-operation;
- Strong SAP support skills, ideally developed through solid experience;
- Experience of working cross-culturally and cross -functionally, and ability to adapt personal style to different environments;
- Previous experience of supporting integration between SAP Core and other interfaced applications
- Technically proficient :-
- On premise Systems - ECC, PO, BW, SRM, BPC, BPA (Redwood), Gateway, IDM and Solution Manager.
- Cloud Systems:- Success Factors and Ariba
- Experience 3rd Party Support tools
- Active Control (Transport Expresso)
- Attunity Gold Client
SAP Basis Analyst
- MS SQL experience will be beneficial
- A working knowledge of Networks and Firewalls.
If this role matches what you are looking for please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560