SAP Functional Consultant
Location – Portsmouth
Salary wage discussed comes with bonuses.
My client are currently recruiting for SAP functional Consultant based in Portsmouth, the ideal candidate will be working a crucial role in the SAP AMS (Application Management Services) organisation and is responsible for the functional support, change and configuration the Success Factors and SAP HCM support solution. Working closely with our customers to deliver, functional support, analysis, configuration/change and continuous improvement, the team lead is responsible for ensuring that Success Factors, HCM payroll and integration functionality is available and current to meet the business needs of the company cross divisional HR processes.
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in supporting SAP solutions in the area of Success Factors and SAP HCM (ECC6)
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of integration tools, processes and error handling of Success Factors to SAP HR and Payroll applications. (Dell Boomi, HCI, PO, etc.)
- Work with the Success Factors AMS Support team to ensure all incidents and requests and co-ordinate and priorities the team deliverables to ensure all incidents and problems are delivered to SLA.
- Sound knowledge of Success Factors modules/solution (especially Employee Profile/Central, Employee/Position Org, Learning, Performance and Recruitment)
- Sound configuration and support knowledge of HR and Payroll master data, Structures, Info type, Wage Types, Work Schedules, Payroll Schemas etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Success Factors user interface, SAP Portal and Fiori.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests/improvements via the Change Request Board.
- Excellent understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP (Finance/Logistics/Procurement/Project Systems)
- Understands the business processes for HR and how the application supports the processes. Apply this knowledge to solve incidents/problems and deliver changes
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A university degree or relevant experience in HR or Information Management.
- Experience in team leadership and planning within the SAP HCM and Success Factors domain.
- Proven hands-on experience of Success Factors, SAP HR support, configuration and integration.
- Experience or exposure to IT Governance.
- Experience of HR, Payroll and shared service centers.
- Domain Expertise in Engineering & Construction will be a plus.
If this role is an interest to you please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560.