A new opportunity has become available to be responsible for maximising the collection of all rental income and other monies, by taking proactive action with tenants and leaseholders or residents of the temporary housing service to maximise their income, minimising their outgoings and enabling them to pay their rent effectively. Where this is not possible to instigate court action to minimise rent arrears.
- Use of IT systems to understand data relating to rent accounts
- Good verbal communication skills to deliver information in an understandable format to customers
- Use of Microsoft Word and ability to write letters to a detailed standard for customers
- Ability to produce reports relating to KPI's and explain commentary relating to this
- Use IT systems and reports for the recovery of former tenant arrears
- Understanding of legal processes and debt collection processes in relation to recovering debt
- Working intensively to attempt to recover debt and when all possible activity has been exhausted, processing cases for write-off
- Assist customers face-to-face and on the telephone in a busy office environment.
- £14.34 per hour
- 6 month contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560