SAP Plant Maintenance Fleet Solutions Lead
Location- Lakeside, Portsmouth
Salary Range – Can be discussed plus bonuses
37.5 hour week Monday-Friday with flexible start and finish times
SC clearance needed.
My client are currently recruiting for a role based in Portsmouth. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP Asset Maintenance and Fleet Operations modules. This is a crucial role within the SAP applications team where you will be working closely with the company’s customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality.
- Provide specialist level design, configuration and functional support for the SAP solutions in the Asset Maintenance and Fleet Operations modules of ECC 6
- Participating in user requirement gathering, blueprinting and documentation designs
- Ensure all business processes, functional specifications, technical specifications, test scripts and training documentation are created and up to date
- Ensure compliance to existing standards as well as ensuring the integrity of the Asset Maintenance and Fleet Ops configuration
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality/enhancement assessments
You must be an experienced SAP Lead with experience in:
- Asset Maintenance/Plant Maintenance with an interest in learning Fleet Operations.
- Fleet Operations with an interest in learning MRO
If you are interested in this role please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560.