Role: FLT Driver/Labourer
Contract: Temp – 3 months contract
Location: Barton Under Needwood
We are looking for a qualified FLT Driver/Labourer for a 3 months contract starting immediately.
The main purpose of this role is to transport various mechanical devices around the work site and also to carry out general labouring duties as required.
Your day to day tasks will be:
- Operate forklift or other hand truck and heavy plant machinery
- Move products from one location to another using the forklift or other mechanical device.
- Operate other mechanical devices and/or other controls that operate lifting devices.
- Inspect products to be moved for accuracy, and safely move to different locations on site.
- Load and offload materials onto and off pallets skids, and vehicles.
- Place the forklift and other lifting tools over, under, or around loaded boxes, pallets, or skids
- Ensure that materials loaded to be transported are secure and moved to designated area.
- Lift heavy loads up to 70 lbs and navigate job site terrain.
- General labouring duties.
- Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods.
Ideally you will hold a B3 FLT Licence.
So, if you have the right experience and licence for this role please apply now.