Legal Administration Officer
Pay rate- £12.76
Short term contract
Part time- 22.5 hrs
My client are currently recruiting for a role working as a legal administrator based in Keynsham. The primary purpose of this role is to assist the Legal Teams in providing a proactive legal service in accordance with the businesses Vision and Values, policy and other objectives. In doing this to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure that procedures for the secure retention of documents, including electronic documents, are followed.
- Create standard format documents, templates and layouts to speed up and streamline processes.
- Ensure that confidentiality is observed at all times in relation to private/confidential correspondence, Court and other reports/statements, records, property matters, other documents and information etc.
- Provide efficient office management services, maintaining appropriate office systems, collating/distributing documents and reports. Liaise with managers and other services etc. on behalf of senior staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least two years' previous secretarial and general office administration experience; ideally with experience in legal secretarial/administration work
- Good standard of education with minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grades A C or equivalent including English Language/Maths. RSA Stage II/III Typing and Audio Typing. Experience of using PCs with excellent word processing skills to an advanced level and ability to produce spreadsheets.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with good inter personal and customer care skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and to deal with problems tactfully and effectively.
If this role is an interest to you please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560.