Selective Group Recruitment is seeking a professional, self-motivated individual with a proven ability to lead and achieve objectives to join our UK client for the position Project Engineer, based in Aylesbury. You will be responsible for working as part of the team working on and managing:
- New Product Introduction (NPI) projects
- New technology introductions
- Support of high-end bespoke products
You will perform a lead role in the transition of new products and/or technology projects from R & D through to series production.
Job role: Project Engineer
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Benefits: Pension scheme
- Prepare project estimates, budget, schedules and execution plans.
- Prepare and submit reports on the progress and status of projects.
- Undertake technical investigations and assist with resolving manufacturing problems.
- Support the continuous improvement process within every facet of the manufacturing process.
- Manage individual improvement projects as required with a time scale.
- New products/process introduction.
- HNC/HND in an engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Relevant project engineering/management experience.
- Track record of successful completed projects.
- Honours degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent.
- A professional project management qualification such as Prince2® Practitioner and/or PMP®
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for this position then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.