My client based in London is looking to recruit M&E Project Managers to deliver capital projects within the pharmaceutical sector.
This is initially a 6 month contract (could be extended) and there is an hourly rate on offer between £380 - £400 a day.
- Undertake day to day delivery of projects, Mechanical/Electrical/Infrastructure biased.
- Manage design teams
- Undertake contact administration
- Development of project documentation, master budget and programmes.
- Maintain a robust document management system
- Produce of reports to compliment stages of the projects
- Compliance with clients governance
- Monitor and report on the contractor’s progress against the contract programme
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
- Track record of delivering projects within a Mechanical/Electrical environment.
- Professional qualification.
- Ability to interface with clients
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Experience of producing reports on a monthly basis relating to project deliverables
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience to include some of Interpretation of contracts, design and implementation of change management, resolution of contractual disputes, design and implementation of project controls, contract correspondence and financial close out of contracts.
- Experience of programme interpretation and client reporting