M&E Engineer – London
£31,000 - £35,500 pa plus package
Contact Maxine Cadwallader; Fusion People Solent Office
Fusion People are looking for M&E Engineers for some excellent opportunities in and around London
These roles are working for a growing FM company who work on a number of large designated accounts across the UK. With three positions available covering different location, the purpose of these roles is to carry out planned and reactive M&E maintenance tasks safely across industrial, commercial and retail properties.
You will be providing first line response to all emergencies during normal working hours and providing an on call service.
- To undertake all M&E reactive and planned maintenance tasks allocated and complete to an agreed standard.
- To ensure work is carried out in compliance with all health and safety requirements and to adhere to the best working practices.
- Work towards the achievement of tasks within SLA times, work orders opened and closed in real time
- To effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary.
- To order and fit parts or components as prescribed by company procedures
Contracted to work 45 hours per week inclusive of 1 in 4 Saturdays. You will also work as part of an on call rota to react to out of hours emergencies and attend business critical works.
Successful engineer will be required to be fully qualified/apprenticeship service in either mechanical, electrical or HVAC background. Any multi-skilled appreciation would be advantageous. This is a mobile role, so you will be required to hold a full clean driving licence.
Salary £31 - £35k pa dependant on qualifications and experience
Please apply with your up to date CV