The Meeting Support Manager role is beyond the essentials of organising meetings, writing minutes, circulating documents and following committee protocol: it encompasses initiating, planning, implementing and improving meeting and committee arrangements and providing the assistance needed to satisfy the needs of committee chairmen, members and governance groups.
- Act as the first point of contact, both internally and externally, for the Committees and sub-groups you are responsible for and coordinating arrangements and communication in relation to those groups.
- Collate documents due to be considered at each Committee or sub-group meeting, to ensure that the Committees’ purpose can be fulfilled.
- Provide the necessary documents and agenda for each Committee or sub-group meeting, to ensure that its discussions are properly informed.
- Draft the minutes of each meeting, to ensure that attendees’ contributions and the Committee’s decisions are accurately reflected.
- Communicate with stakeholders who provide or receive information connected with each Committee meeting, to ensure that their interests are properly served.
- Minute taking experience / typing speed 40 – 50 wpm
- A high level of reading, writing and comprehension of standard English
- Previous experience of supporting and organising committees/groups
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload and be able to prioritise
- Ability to build very good working relationships with multiple and senior stakeholders
- £23 per hour
- Immediate start – temporary contract
- Finsbury, London
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560