We are looking for candidates who have practical experience in the preparation of final accounts and detailed knowledge of financial accounting processes and approaches. Candidates must be qualified with at least 2 years post-qualification experience in a business or financial environment.
Working as part of our Finance and Procurement team, you will help them deliver effective and efficient finance support by undertaking a range of activities, within the following specialist work areas:
- Helping to establish processes in our newly formed Treasury Management function, including undertaking day-to-day Treasury Management activities in compliance with the Treasury Management Strategy.
- Strategically managing the Treasury Management Function ensuring maximum returns are derived from cash balances and producing outturn reports (whilst managing risk).
- The provision of VAT advice and support to other teams, including assisting and advising on VAT matters, the submission of our VAT returns and for calculating and monitoring our Partial Exemption position.
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Salary will be £38,813 - £41,675
- Full time- 37 hours a week
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560