Human resources business partner (Interim)
Pay rate £300
Long term role
My client are currently recruiting for a role working as a HRBP based in Oxford. The area requires some restructuring but critically we have a wealth of T&C’s in existence in the area following the collapse of Carillion, some TUPE’d staff, some staff directly engaged on the collapse etc so it all needs bringing together so that we have a clear picture of what is currently in existence and some options put together as a potential way forward with pros and cons of each. This is all set against a highly competitive and scarce pool of resource on the external market which means that we need to look at this in a different way – we have roles from Architect, structural engineers to facilities staff so it is a broad and interesting role.
- Provide expertise, working in partnership with services and teams, to ensure they are performing to high standards and continually improving.
- Be a critical friend, coach and expert to challenge and develop strong leadership and people management across the directorate.
- Identify short, medium and long term resourcing needs and work with service leads to develop workforce plans, including learning and development, workforce supply and demand, talent and succession management and retention strategies engaging and commissioning relevant HR teams and expertise where appropriate.
- Steer and advise on change management initiatives, restructures, service and job redesign, outsourcing and insourcing, redundancy programmes etc. ensuring change programmes are properly planned, communicated, resourced and successfully delivered.
- Develop networks across services to gain insight and understanding to identify where HR can create most value.
Knowledge and experience.
- Developing and delivery of People strategies and plans to support business objectives.
- Strong leadership skills with experience of providing challenge and influence to senior leaders.
- Evidence of managing change arising from significant changes to business practices, behaviours and attitudes.
- Evidence of the development and delivery of corporate strategies and work plans.
If you would like more information on the role please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560.