HR Organisational Development Partner
A new opportunity has become available to establish mechanisms to undertake skills assessments for new employees as part of employee induction and probation to create bespoke personal development plans.
- Review the corporate job/role structure to identify the potential for job family or similar groups to promote opportunities for cross department working, upskilling, development and resilience within teams.
- To examine the viability of an Annual leave purchase scheme.
- Undertake a review of the current training evaluation processes and metrics used, to improve data, analysis and reporting of learning activities
- Set-up learning and development network across the council with service liaison people to feedback on L&D needs, identify initiatives and measure progress.
- Develop and promote a culture of coaching and mentoring within the council.
- Support in the delivery of training interventions to run alongside the roll out of new/updated HR policies and procedures.
- Develop and support the growth of apprenticeship opportunities within the council (current focus on management development for existing staff).
- Utilise outcomes from the performance review process to identify future learning and development requirements.
- Support Heads of Service to establish Service Level Development Plans.
- Provide support to the OD Manager and wider HR Team.
- Experience of working within a busy learning and development/organisational development team
- Experience of group facilitation and delivery of training
- Experience and understanding of apprenticeships and the apprenticeship levy
- Prepared and able to work flexibly to support the wider HR Service during busy periods
- Ability to deliver high level of service to our customers in a timely responsive manner
- Able to project manage and meet agreed deadlines
- Good ICT skills are essential for this role, including Word/Excel
- Temporary contract
- £21.39 per hour
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560