Job Title: Internal and External Sales - Oil & Gas
Location: Sheffield, Yorkshire
Salary: £30k - £35k p/a
We are currently recruiting for a Internal and External Salesperson to support the commercial team in all aspects of the business with an emphasis on business development within the UK Oil & Gas Industry.
• Produce own quotations to designated accounts, follow these up promptly and provide feedback of market pricing to the team leader.
• To meet budgeted sales and margin targets for designated customers.
• Provide market feedback on pricing, competitive activity and any projects / new business opportunities to the Team Leader.
• To work closely with the Sector Leader to highlight any areas or customers to be visited, or contacted in the case of new accounts.
• Provide timely and concise visit reports.
• Attend any relevant trade shows or exhibitions if required to do so
• Building Job Costings
• Account Relationship Management
• Process orders and track progress
• Liaise with internal & external departments as well as updating clients on progress of orders
• Generate new and repeat business and follow up on leads
• Develop/maintain relationships with key customers and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
• Experience of Sales/Business Development in the Metals Industry
• Experience of a manufacturing environment.
• Experience of account management direct and over the phone
• Internal & External sales, 2 days per week potential travel within the UK
Hours of Work:
• Mon – Friday 9am to 5pm (1 hour lunch)
• Mainly office based, potential travel 2 days per week
Pay and Benefits:
• The salary is dependant on your experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Modern, clean working environment with free onsite parking