Job Title: Electricians
Duration: 6 – 12 months, potentially permanent for the right candidates
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire
Pay Rate: £13.64p/h plus overtime at premium rates
Hours of work:
6:45am - 3:45pm (Monday - Thursday)
6:45am - 11:30am (Friday)
Our client who are based in Sherburn in Elemett are currently recruiting for a number of Electricians for contract roles with immediate starts.
•To learn and carry out a range of jobs within manufacturing, to assemble a wide variety of components within a vehicle.
• To read electrical and engineering drawings and layouts.
• To assess electrical problems, have the ability to diagnose faults, isolate the issue and solve it, or support the Design Engineering team/ External Electrical Expert (i.e. Suppliers) in its resolution.
• To look at electrical grids, evaluate problems. And make sure correct installation.
• Demonstrate good manual dexterity. Determine size and capacity of wires and cables; use of hand tools and handle small components.
• Check and calibrate instruments to ensure accuracy and complete the necessary paperwork.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety practices, in particular Electrical Regulations
• City and Guilds Level 3 qualification or ONC
• Qualification in high voltage: IEE 18th or 17th Edition City and Guilds