Job Title: Multi Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job ID: 766294
My client, an award winning FM company, are looking for an electrical bias M&E Engineer to join their team, working on a large retail contract across the Leicester and Nottingham area.
You will carry out planned and reactive maintenance tasks across a portfolio of commercial/retail sites. You will be a strong electrical maintenance engineer with experience working on HVAC systems and small works.
It is a 45 hour week contract, with 1 in 4 call out rota and 1 in 4 saturdays (standby allowance incorporated into the salary).
• To undertake all M&E reactive and planned maintenance tasks allocated and complete to an agreed standard.
• To ensure work is carried out in compliance with all health and safety requirements and to adhere to the best working practices.
• To order and fit parts or components as prescribed by company procedures
• Adhere to on call rota for effective response during out of hours issues.
• To effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary.
• As a client facing role you are required to ensure compliance with dress code and maintain your vehicle in good condition at all times.
• Inspection, maintenance and repair of:
- LTHW systems and pipework
- WCs, urinals and sinks
- HWS/CWS, L8 duties and HWS safety
- Knowledge of various heat sources such as boilers, GSHP, CHPs and AC
- AHUs, extract fans, door curtains and ductwork
- Electrical systems including mains and backup electrical distribution and accessories
- BMS and other control systems and wiring.
- PV generation
- Pumps, fans and motors
- Electrical testing and certification
- Lighting and emergency lighting systems
• Recognised Apprenticeship or qualifications in relevant mechanical, electrical or HVAC disciplines
• A valid UK driving licence
• BS 7671:18th edition
• Gas Safe Certified – Desirable
• City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspection – Desirable
• City & Guilds 2079 – Desirable
• Achievement of first fix and maximise equipment uptime
• Ability to work unsupervised in a pressurised environment dealing with store teams and members of the public
On offer is a competitive of salary of either £31,048 or £35,705 depending on experience. Fuel card, van, pension up to 6% matched, annual bonus scheme, overtime available, excellent training and development opportunities etc.
If you are interested, please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post