Job Title: Mobile Repair Technician - Electrical bias
Location: North West - Manchester and Merseyside
Job ID: 766302
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading FM company, who are looking for an electrical bias, multi skilled technician to work across a large retail contract in the North West.
You will carry out both planned and reactive maintenance. The role will be mainly electrical maintenance but you will also need experience with fault finding on a large range of A/C equipment.
• Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
• Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
• Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
• Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
• Support the Facilities Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
• Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our Customers business objectives
• 18th Edition
• City & Guilds 2019 - F Gas
• You will ideally have experience working on retail contracts in a multi skilled maintenance role.
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £35,000 plus company van and other benefits.
If you are interested, please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post