Employee Relations Manager
This role supports the development and delivery of effective people policies and processes. Accountable for the provision of coaching and guidance to users of the breadth of employment/people policies that exemplify a modern and inclusive approach to employment. The role holder will produce and communicate reports that capture internal and external ER metrics, strengths and weaknesses.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with Business facing HR, HR Shared Services, Heads of HR, Secretary to the Workplace Forum and other key stakeholders to ensure effective people policies and processes are in place to deliver integrated and effective HR/people solutions across HS2 Ltd
- Provide expert advice to shape future plans for policy development, using data and insights from HRSS and casework experiences to influence appropriate solutions
- Develop relevant ER documentation, ensuring all contractual/legal documents and templates are kept up to date, in line with current legislation
- Manage the provision of accurate, professional ER correspondence.
- CIPD qualified or studying towards a level 5 diploma in Human Resource Management (HRM) or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of employment law and associated people policies/terms
- Commercial awareness and ability to deliver good value to the taxpayer
- Knowledge and understanding of employment legislative frameworks and associated people policies/terms
- Understanding of operating in a unionised environment.
- Experience of motivating teams - HR advisors, Case Managers & Independent Investigators
- Experienced in change management, continuous improvement and delivery of value adding ER/HR services
- Experience of Shared Services operations, with a balanced customer and process centric mind-set.
- £50,000 - £60,000 pa
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560