Pay rate £14.19
Long term contract
I have a great opportunity that has become available in Leeds . My client are looking for an experienced PA to come into a role. The ideal candidate will need to provide a high level professional, confidential secretarial and administrative service to the Directors of West Yorkshire Combined Authority that supports them in leading the organisation.
- To be the first point of contact for the Directors, dealing with enquiries from internal and external stakeholders including Councillors and MPs in a professional and efficient manner.
- To ensure appropriate and efficient co-ordination, communication and liaison between the Directors, colleagues and external sources.
- To provide efficient secretarial and administrative support to Directors including full co-ordination and effective management of diaries, using initiative to prioritise and meet deadlines, ensuring Directors are prepared for meetings by providing relevant papers and briefing notes.
- Secretariat to meetings, preparing agendas, minutes of meetings and holding senior officers accountable for ensuring follow up actions are completed, demonstrating sensitivity to the confidential content of meetings
Knowledge Experience and skills.
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English or equivalent.
- Practical experience of successfully performing in a similar role.
- Experience of responding efficiently and clearly to requests from customers and stakeholders
- Experience of arranging and taking minutes at meetings including preparing agendas and assembling papers.
- Knowledge and expertise in prioritising workloads and managing deadlines to meet with the Directors requirements.
- Experience of drafting letters and other forms of communication.
- Appreciation of sensitive and confidential issues and requirement for discretion.
- Shows a positive attitude regarding challenging objectives and demonstrates perseverance and dedication to achieving goals.
- Adapts rapidly to changing situations and priorities and is able to cope with unclear situations.
If this role is an interest please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560.