£33,000 - £37,000
Contact Helen Phillips
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Proposal Writer to join a leading Facilities Management Company on a permanent basis! This is a key role where you will be responsible for the planning, writing, researching, and production of documentation to be submitted to potential clients typically prequalification, expression of interest, presentation, bid / tenders and capability documents.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Writing bespoke answers to specific areas, questions and topics
- Commission responses from subject matter experts, review and edit responses
- Proof read, write and edit answers to specific questions within our knowledge
- Analyse PQQ/Bid and associated material to produce win strategy/themes with the Bid Team
- Listen to internal client’s needs, aspirations and prepare a brief that reflects these
- Identify the service/technical/business experts / knowledge required
- Research clients, competitors, technical bodies and internal subject matter experts to produce information that can be directly used to prepare responses or facilitate responses
- Understand the business plan, department objectives and generate ideas to achieve and embed them within our submissions
- Familiar with and understands basic legislative requirements and the Building Divisions procedures/initiatives in order to write responses and library material
- Analyse and produce a deliverable schedule with the internal client – Bid Team
- Convert brief into a programme of works
- Attend meetings as required
- All other duties as reasonably required
You must have experience working within this role or a similar role where you have worked on selection questionnaires and tenders. You must have experience writing answers and researching following tenders and bids. Experience of planning, writing, researching, and production of documentations and the above duties.
You will hold Level 5 or equivalent within a relevant discipline.
Ideally experience in working in a Facilities Management environment or similar.
Apply now with a CV detailing your relevant experience for the above.