A new opportunity has become available to write psychological advice for Education, Health and Care needs assessments.
- To provide a psychological support and advisory service to and on behalf of the children and young people of Bath and North East Somerset, working with schools, parents, the Education Department, Social Services, Health Services, and appropriate voluntary bodies.
- To provide an effective consultation, assessment, advice and intervention service for children who may have Special Education Needs and others about whom there may be concern.
- To help schools and others organise and plan so as to minimise children’s difficulties at the whole school, or community level.
- An Honours Degree in Psychology - or equivalent - acceptable for Graduate Basis for Registration by the British Psychological Society.
- At least two years qualified teaching experience or equivalent experience working with children/ young people.
- A post-graduate qualification in Educational Psychology.
- Temporary contract
- £25.05 per hour
- Enhanced Disclosure (DBS)
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560