Job Title: Civils Supervisor
Job ID: 766345
My client, an award winning FM company, are looking to appoint a Civils Supervisor/Team Leader to work on one of their retail contracts, across the Bedfordshire area.
The purpose of the role is to manage a small team carrying out remedial works on client properties. You will have to manage materials and time scales, whilst ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times.
• To take ownership of and proactively manage the small works team
• To provide guidance, coaching and general management to maximise staff capability
• Managing the training needs of your team members
• To carry out various repair & renewal works to our clients customer focussed areas including:
- Tarmac and asphalt resurfacing and repairs
- Surface drainage repairs
- Slab and kerb laying and bollard repairs
- Line marking
- Concrete and brickwork repairs
- Digger works that need to be carried out
• Undertake surveys and complete works specification documentation
• To complete safety checks of vehicles and equipment
• Tarmac resurfacing
• Digger Tickets
• Slab and kerb laying
• Drainage repairs
• Traffic management/signing and guarding
• Skid steer/Ride on roller/NRSWA preferred but not essential
• CSCS/CPCS Card
• City & Guilds / BTEC Qualifications / NVQ
On offer is a salary up to £31,600 plus company van, fuel card, tools, up to 6% matched pension, annual bonus scheme, excellent training and development opportunities etc.
If you are interested, please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post