Neighbourhood Management Officer
To provide a fully comprehensive Housing Management service from commencement of Tenancy through to termination.
- To ensure the advertisement and allocation of empty dwellings are undertaken within the prescribed timescales ensuring visits such as pre- tenancies/ termination and void management are instigated and completed.
- To be aware and make the best use of tools, mechanisms, authority and processes to most effectively and efficiently address and resolve issues identified in all breaches of the tenancy conditions.
- To effectively maintain the conditions of the external environment of the managed area, managing service contracts and encouraging tenant involvement within in the managed patch, being innovative and creative in sustaining this interaction.
- Experience of tenancy management and enforcement.
- A sound knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation, Awareness and knowledge of the Housing Act 1985, Landlord and Tenant Act 1985, The Localism Act 2011, Crime and Disorder Act 2014, Environmental Health Act 1990.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deal with people in challenging situations.
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560