Job Title: Primary CNC Turner
Salary: up to £30,742 p/a, overtime plus shit pay included
Hours: 37 hours p/w plus overtime, 3 shift rotation
Applicants should be able to read Engineering drawings, use standard measuring equipment and have an understanding of general turning principles, (with a background of CNC). Tasks will include setting and operating CNC lathes, editing programmes as necessary, making offsets as required, ensuring parts conform to drawings.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Setting / Operating machines – multi-manning as required
• Ensuring processed parts conform to drawing
• Ensuring parts are processed in the allowed time
• Ensuring all documentation is accurate
• Supporting the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required
• Supporting other team-members as required
• Achieving Production / Arrears / Quality / Efficiency targets as identified by Production Management
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Dependable, responsible contributor who’s committed to excellence and success
• Good interpersonal skills, (team-worker)
• Eye for detail
• NVQ in Engineering manufacture or equivalent / Advanced Modern Apprenticeship
• Previous experience of working in an engineering environment.
• English Language and Maths to GCSE grade C or above
• Computer Literate (ideally with a recognised qualification)
• Experience in the use of standard measurement equipment.
• Can demonstrate good numeric skills.
Share this post