Job Title: Compliance Technician
Salary: £19,541 p/a
Hours: 37 hours, day shifts
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Compliance analysis against controlling Regulating Bodies, Customer and Governing Authorities policies, procedures, specifications and associated contracts (including quality, environmental, health & safety, hazardous substances, logistics and export control).
• Support with maintaining the Company’s Quality Management System in accordance with AS9100 and Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO 14001.
• Conduct periodic internal reviews and audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
• Conduct investigations related to compliance concerns.
• Support customers with supplier improvement initiatives.
• Compliance support for other sites within the business unit.
• Other duties as deemed relevant in the fulfilment of the position.
• Experience with AS9100 / ISO9001, ISO 14001 and NADCAP beneficial.
• Experience with auditing beneficial.
• Capable of reading drawings and knowledge of geometric symbols beneficial.
• Computer literate, understanding of Word and Excel software packages.
• To be able to work as part of a small team.
• Able to work under own initiative.
• A good structured approach to problem solving.
• Willing to travel to customer and other business unit sites as necessary in fulfilment of the functional requirements.
• Be available for overtime when necessary.
All employees in new jobs are required to undergo a six month probationary period, during which suitability for the position is assessed.
Health and Safety:
All employees are responsible for reading, understanding and carrying out the requirements of the company’s Health and Safety policy and for informing a relevant person if they become aware of any non-compliance with the policy or of any identified training need.
The company requires individuals to identify and analyse their own training and development needs and to actively participate in the design of a development plan to meet these needs and the needs of the company. This should be achieved through the appraisal process.
Employees should recognise and take advantage of development opportunities and should periodically review their own progress towards meeting previously agreed goals.
Share this post