Account Finance Coordinator
Responsible for the coordination and consolidation of financial reports at central account
level and to analyse and control of the service delivery spending with the support of the
- Maintaining timely and accurate financial reports as per clients and the requirements and within agreed timeframes.
- Supporting the EIFM Key Account Managers in preparing the annual account budget.
- Coordinating with EIFM account teams and with the preparation of budgets.
- Tracking and updating actual spend versus planned budget.
- Delivering precise, informative, well-organised documents and reports as required.
- The post holder will hold a recognised accounting qualification, or have equivalent experience, as well as being able to demonstrate a good all round education.
- The accounts are located in Germany- Fluency in German is critical for the role with English as the prime business language.
- Previous knowledge and experience of SAP
- They will have an in depth appreciation of MS Excel (Advanced) and MS Power point, MS Word experience of building a reporting budgets and financial activity at a contract level.
- Good negotiation aptitude, strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities are desirable.
- Must be willing to travel to regular meetings at various locations within Germany.
- Car/Allowance, Bonus scheme, Enhanced sickness, Partner Private Medical Insurance.
- Must be fluent in German. The role will be Home Based, with International commute mainly Germany and the occasional work at Canary Wharf
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560