Job Title: General Operative
Salary: £17,563 p/a plus overtime
Hours: 37 hours p/w plus overtime, 3 shift rotation
Applicants should be able to read Engineering drawings, use standard hand-tools and general measuring equipment and have good dexterity skills. Tasks will be varied, covering all Clean Area roles and responsibilities, (cleaning / preparation / fitting of liner / trimming etc), ensuring that processes are carried out to specifications.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cleaning, preparation of parts
• Fitting, bonding of liner to parts
• Trimming of liner
• Ensuring processed parts conform to drawing
• Ensuring parts are processed in the allowed time
• Ensuring all documentation is accurate
• Supporting the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required
• Supporting other team-members as required
• Achieving Production / Arrears / Quality / Efficiency targets as identified by Production Management
• Dependable, responsible contributor who’s committed to excellence and success
• Good interpersonal skills, (team-worker)
• Prepared to follow procedures
• Eye for detail
• Target orientated
• NVQ in Engineering manufacture or equivalent / Advanced Modern Apprenticeship
• Previous experience of working in an engineering environment.
• English Language and Maths to GCSE grade C or above
• Computer Literate (ideally with a recognised qualification)
• Experience in the use of standard measurement equipment.
• Can demonstrate good numeric skills.
Share this post