Job Title: Drawing Office Apprentice
Salary: TBC upon interview
Hours: 37 hours p/w plus overtime
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create Manufacturing Stage drawings
• Check Drawings
• Understanding manufacturing processes
• Checking / understanding customer specifications
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Can demonstrate good numeric skills.
• Interest in Engineering / Aerospace Industry
• Working to detail
• Working to written specifications
• Computer Literate (ideally with a recognised qualification)
• Used to working to targets
All employees in new jobs are required to undergo a six month probationary period, during which suitability for the position is assessed.
Health and Safety:
All employees are responsible for reading, understanding and carrying out the requirements of the company’s Health and Safety policy and for informing a relevant person if they become aware of any non-compliance with the policy or of any identified training need.
The company requires individuals to identify and analyse their own training and development needs and to actively participate in the design of a development plan to meet these needs and the needs of the company. This should be achieved through the appraisal process.
Employees should recognise and take advantage of development opportunities and should periodically review their own progress towards meeting previously agreed goals.
Share this post