A quality led affordable house builder are looking to recruit a Project Quantity Surveyor to work from Crewe in Cheshire
Based on site on a 6 year housing project building 440 homes on behalf of a local housing association
As an experienced Projecy Quantity Surveyor you will have day to day responsibilities as follows:
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for preparing, managing and controlling all site development costs and budgets.
• Maintain budget control throughout site development
• Produce accurate bi-monthly valuations
• Procure sub-contractors, goods and materials
• Payment approvals and processing
• Prepare valuation reports
• Liaise with site team and sub-contractors
• Build close working relationships with all departments
• Provide support to the commercial department
A market leader in the construction and housing sector in the North West. A contracting developer who work with Registered Providers in the North West. They have completed 22 projects in areas such as
Merseyside, Manchester, Lancashire and Cheshire.
It is likely you will have previously worked as either a Quantity Surveyor,Senior Quantity Surveyor,QS or Surveyor in a similar house building environment.
Experience in housing is essential and JCT or NEC contract experience helpful.
If you feel that you have the correct skills for this role then please forward CV's to Adam Shaw on Email on the link provided
Share this post