Job Title: Quality Inspector
Location: Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
Salary: £30k p/a
Our Scunthorpe based client looking to add a Quality Inspector to their expanding workforce
The manufacture and refurbish products for oil, gas and rail division have invested in new machinery and inspection machinery.
Health, medical and sick benefits, working direct with company permanent from day one.
The role will involves working with the Inspection team carrying out visual, dimensional inspection, working Vernier’s, callipers, gauges and all other related machine/ fabrication shop inspection tooling.
Ideally the successful candidate will be apprentice trained.
Must have experience inspecting precision machined components in the exotics (F51,F55, 718 etc.)
Duties will include:
• Final inspection (dimensional and visual).
• Completing Inspection Reports
• Despatching products
• Dimensional inspection to engineering drawings.
• Knowledge of Quality Tools & Techniques.
• Positive attitude to safety & quality
• Non Conformance Reports
• In process dimensional inspection.
• Marking out material for further processing.
• All other testing and inspection related duties
• Involvement in quality improvement activities.
• Maintaining high housekeeping standards.
Qualities & Attributes;
• Strong team work & share knowledge
• Acceptance of accountability and responsibility
• Initiative to make decisions and work with management
Hours of Work:
- Day Shifts
- Monday to Thursday - 7am - 3.30pm
- Friday - 1pm finish