Senior Environmental Manager - £350-400/day - Milton Keynes - 6-12 months
In the role you will manage the more complex work streams such as developing renewable energy proposals – complex contracts, integrating of energy storage, cultural change programmes, working with Energy providers as senior stakeholders.
You will be responsible for a team of Environmental specialists working on the Decarbonistion project and key senior stakeholders.
- Provide a comprehensive business management information, analysis and reporting to the Energy & Carbon Strategy Manager, including resources, competency, project priorities and status, work-bank management, finance, commercial, people issues and customer services
- Manage the development of co-ordinated plans within the regulatory framework focused on leading the development of asset lifecycle cost models and business cases
- Establish, manage and develop robust processes for the management and reporting of energy and sustainability business information. Analyse business performance information to identify opportunities for improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of energy and sustainability activities. Develop innovative ways of improving the efficiency of information, collection, analysis and delivery
- Lead the development of methods, processes and tools to support statistical analysis of business performance data
- Degree or equivalent qualification and Membership of a relevant professional institution
- Substantial business analysis experience
- Good knowledge of Energy, carbon and/or Environmental policies
- Good project management skills
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Experience in implementing environmental and sustainability requirements in an infrastructure setting, preferably in the railway
This is a great opportunity that our client is looking to fill quickly, so apply today online via the link below or contact Andrew Johnson on 0207 653 0664 email@example.com
This role is being recruited for by Fusion People in our City office.