Short term contract
Inscope of IR35
My client are recruiting for a Temporary support in a role ,it is required to progress and resolve infrastructure issues at Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRCs) and closed landfills for which the business is responsible. Candidates will need to have good knowledge and experience of securing work through third parties whilst complying with local authority procurement procedures.
- Gaining quotes for design and installation of sealed drainage systems at HWRCs and overseeing completion of the work on site .
- Gaining quotes for a programme of maintenance at closed landfills for example fencing and borehole repairs as recommended by the councils closed landfill management contractor and overseeing completion of the work on site.
- Progress specific compliance issues at two landfill sites working with the regulator, landfill management contractor and securing other advice as necessary. Seek quotes, commission and monitor work, and make all payments.
- Review current procedures and routine compliance checks with requirements of facilities management processes including fire, legionella and drainage. Establish a process to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Investigate options and develop a plan for CCTV renewal at HWRCs.
Experience in projects role will be required.
If you would like more information please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560