Job Title: Maintenance Joiner
Job ID: 767603
Our client, a leading FM company in the UK, currently have a requirement for a Maintenance Technician with a strong joinery background.
You will be working at a brand new healthcare site in Liverpool.
The role is working days (Monday-Friday 8-4pm).
- Carry out a full range of routine planned preventative maintenance, condition monitoring, reactive maintenance and breakdown maintenance work associated with all plant, services and equipment to ensure mandatory and statutory compliance with policies and strategies maintaining a high quality and cost-effective service. This will include plant, services and equipment with or without supervision as appropriate to trade, experience or subsequent training as described in the schedule of Knowledge and Experience requirements.
- Assist with any variation works issued to the Client.
- Able to work from steps, scaffolding and other access equipment.
- Be part of a Project team that works efficiently to ensure that a financial return is delivered.
- Undertake carpentry & joinery tasks, floor, wall and ceiling tile replacement , roof repairs, plaster repairs, brickwork, drainage and other works associated with the upkeep and maintenance of the building fabric.
- To participate in additional training based on the specific needs of the post holder to maximise their knowledge
- Experience working in a healthcare environment would be beneficial
- Relevant joinery qualification is essential
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £27k plus a full company benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post